- All of our Brush Up Courses include the following:
- 2, 4, or 10 Hours of in-car lessons guided by our Instructors
- Pick up and drop off for driver within Sherwood Park
- Driving evaluation & report card
- Class 5 or Advanced Road Test preparation
- Multiple lessons available if needed
- Defensive driving skills included in all our courses
- 2 Hours of one-on-one in-car lessons.
- 4 Hours of one-on-one in-car lessons.
- 10 Hours of one-on-one in-car lessons.
A minimum of 2 hours of driving time on the road
You will receive an evaluation after a minimum of 2 hours of driving time. This will outline what you need to practice before your road test.
If you are about to take the Alberta Road Test, want to improve your driving skills or are new to Alberta, our brush-up lessons can be customized to suit your needs. Your in-car sessions will give you added confidence, improve your driving skills and give you the tools to prepare for your advanced driving test or the basic Class 5 road test.
- Learn to drive in winter, at night, or under extreme road conditions
- Learn the best ways to parallel park
- Understand driving practices for highways and freeways
- Keep your skills sharp as you age, with driver lessons for seniors
- Take brush-up lessons to complete the driver education course and receive a passing grade, or prior to a road test.
- Driving lessons are in 2 hours sessions
- Special pricing is available for students who have taken our course and need more driving practice