New Driver Package Registration
Complete the 3 simple steps below to enroll for the new driver package.
Step 1 - Submit the Registration Form:
● All students must wear a mask.
● Please use hand sanitizer provided in the vehicle with the instructor
● Wash your hands before and after each driving lesson
Step 2 - Make the Payment
*Please submit the registration form and then make your payment.
If you want to pay by E-Transfer, please respond to the email that you received after submitting the registration form.
Step 3 - Start Learning
1. You will be sent a link to the online classroom within 12 hours of registration and payment
2. Use the coupon to set up your online classroom account
3. Start the online classroom. You will have 45 days to complete the online classroom
4. Park Driving School has an online driving lesson booking system. Details on how to book will be sent to you soon
To qualify for a Driver Completion Certificate, a student must attend a 15 hour classroom session and achieve a score of 80% on the classroom exam and complete a minimum of 10 hours in-vehicle training with a minimum score of 75%.